9.06.2012 | 21:17

The Planet (of Romeos)

Recently, I made a new PR account, after deleting my profile last year. The fun of it is that my comeback wasn't noticed, because of the change in location from where I used to log. There were a lot of petty discoveries.

If for one thing, the PLUS status was revoked, I was more than confused with my visitors and everything else on the site. I think PR did this to get more income aside from the occasional advertisements on the Visitors page. I still get a little discomforted with the removal of some portions of the site which gave me easier links for navigation.

Some of the guys I used to know there recognized my new account (maybe they wandered a little from their safe havens and decided to look around). They asked though if I was a poser because I had less profile views than my old account, which of course is due to the fact that I'm just around two weeks resurrected. Nevertheless, they still remember how witty I was and how easy I make a chat flow. A few asked to meet me (read: taste me *LOL*) again but I simply rejected because this comeback is not for the hookups. I'm waaaaaay past that level already.

There is a new feature, Grindr-like, that maps your location so that you can see who the nearest horny guys are. I find it very handy when I decided to sleep with one guy within 600 feet. Oh, did I say I'm waaaay past the hookups level? Yeah, because hookup is an understatement. Bwahaha.

I forgot where I placed my old profile text. I wanted to recycle it because filling out the details and the profile text is really a bit time consuming for me, considering that most users don't read profiles anymore. I'm actually surprised when one time, someone sent me a footprint saying "Nice profile!" then I asked him, which part of my profile is nice, the text or the pictures? He said the text. At that moment. I. WAS. REALLY. SURPRISED. With eyes like these: O.O

I'm overwhelmed by the number of visitors I have for the past three days, and the amount of messages which led me to this post. I can't of course taste them all so I made a habit of putting a template on my chats so I can quickly reply.

This time, I got a very catchy headline, reason probably why I got so many of those messages and views. I say, "Gusto ko ng kalaro". They all want to be my playmate.

23 comments:

  1. You naughty naughty boy! :P Missed your tweets though. Hmm..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe.. Naughty agad? I'm on Twitter naman friend ah?

      Delete
    2. Hmm. Siguro di nag-ssynch Twitter scheds natin. Hehehe.

      Delete
    3. Siguro nga! Hehe grabe lang may nakita na nmn akong word na 'sync'. Haha.

      Delete
  2. Playboy only has 12 playmates a year. How many do you have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have 12... in a payday. Hahaha charot

      Delete
  3. haha. pinatay ko na ang pr account ko. ang tagal ko rin sa pr.
    howell time to move on. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lolz. Ako naman I went back just for the fun of it.

      Delete
    2. grindr is my new playground. nyahahaha

      Delete
  4. haha nice headline hmm is this a another social network like Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh boy, you're missing not much. PR is for desperate people like me. Char

      Delete
  5. catchy nga ang 'gusto ko ng kalaro' sis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daba? Akala nila bata lang ako sa kalye hahaha.

      Delete
  6. Ikaw na ang habulin sa planet romeo. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Di naman. Fresh pa kasi sa paningin nila. Hoho. Ui teh, wala ka na ata sa Chwirrer?

      Delete
    2. Naku, Teh, hindi naman kasi ako mahilig mag chwirrer na, puro good morning and goodnight lang mga tweet ko. lols. :D

      Delete
  7. When I was there, a guy who reads my profile instantly becomes a friend. Kung hindi man kaibigan, I try to be extra nice to him.

    You seldom find people like them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suddenly felt guilty tuloy.. Pero kasi most of them don't sustain the feel good vibe that I get after they thoroughly read the profile.. Not entirely my fault..

      Delete
  8. Anong laro ba yun, chinese garter? :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. pwede mahiram ang headline? CHOS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. pwede mahiram ang headline? CHOS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, mahanap nga ikaw sa pr. Anyway, there are few people na nag babasa talaga ng profile like me. But am so discreet when it comes to meeting them.

    I met a handful of guys. Syempre masasarap. hahah. Anyway, I like you Green, iur cool.

    ReplyDelete

so... what's your take on it?

Unquote Joe

Most of the time, tact is not for the intelligent. It takes a great deal of 'being there' to realize that something else is going on.
+++
Albeit Greatness speaks of an effort-filled voyage, the shortest trail en route is the way down.

The Tweet-ter

Follow me @green_breaker

Cohorts


Popular Posts