1.14.2012 | 20:33

Long Hair?

Inception was on the anti-boredom section a couple of days ago. Ordered Caramel Frappe and large fries. Realized that there was no understanding on what the hell the movie meant. Watched it three times, twice on Trinoma, those movie dates. Finally, sugar livened my brain so I knew that it was a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream. Four levels. Goodness, whoever thought of the concept was brilliant, however, as a student of science, I can't help but notice contradictions in the weird physics. But that is an entirely different discussion.

When the mind is clouded with too much activity and information, we (my dorm-mates and I) watch a movie. Momentum's lost. Does it happen to everyone? Review left a big big effect on me. Lost weight. Pimples (ugh). Lots of hair! Yeah. Hair. Then, you start incorporating statics, dynamics and electromagnetism in everything.

I tripped. Explanation: The frictional force of the floor was too strong to be countered by the vector sum of my forward motion, my mass multiplied by the acceleration due to gravity and the normal force on the tiles. Gah, imagine six people talking like that every minute of six days in a week. We don't seem to get tired. Until last week. I started feeling lazy. Lights on my head from Vegas to blackout.

The hair. One instructor told us that the previous reviewers had fun of hair superstitions. They wouldn't cut it, believing that the terms, formula and solutions would stay in these keratins. Last week, I shaved my beard. I think I'd buy that hair-thing, too. I'm still thinking though if I'd have a haircut tomorrow. Gosh.

I wonder if it's just because I'm so gay that I see a lot of cute guys around our place. I'm inclined to men with big arms, twinks, and tall fair guys. For all heavens sake, there is a confinement of these types in the area! Psh. I can't concentrate.

13 comments:

  1. Inception is one of my all-time favorite movies. I must have seen it 4 times. I don't mind seeing it again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, you might inclined yourself on me. I got huge big ans strong arms.. LOL.. hahahaha. add mo ko sa face book nang makita mo. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched the movie twice and still I'm conjecturing if the totem in the last part continues to spin or topples over. It was a good movie, I must say.

    *cut your hair* lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahaha.. wawa naman ang lil bro.. tamang chillax lang dapat pag information overload na.. :)

    kaya mo yan.. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I managed to pass the "tall fair guy" criterion, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  6. buti ka pa... daming kyut sa paligid mo.. ano daming pwedeng inspirasyon chozzz....

    *nosebleed*

    ReplyDelete
  7. oi DB, pano si Viktor? Hala!

    - chismoso

    ReplyDelete
  8. The frictional force of the floor was too strong to be countered by the vector sum of my forward motion, my mass multiplied by the acceleration due to gravity and the normal force on the tiles


    mapapraning ako sa usapan pag ganyan...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had mild seizures when reading a part of this post GB, alam mo na kung anong part. anyways, hooray for men with big arms! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Giatay na! Focus na sa review! haha!

    Force x Area na kaayo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So I just imagined a tall, fair twink with huge arms. haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh boy, i have forgotten my copy of inception hahaha need to watch that already!!

    X(

    ReplyDelete

so... what's your take on it?

Unquote Joe

Most of the time, tact is not for the intelligent. It takes a great deal of 'being there' to realize that something else is going on.
+++
Albeit Greatness speaks of an effort-filled voyage, the shortest trail en route is the way down.

The Tweet-ter

Follow me @green_breaker

Cohorts


Popular Posts