1.08.2012 | 23:18

Beyond Death


How do you know if it makes a difference?

Recent events accounted, a smashing modification was forced to make effect. Several puts it on a list as antisocial. Most persist, the move is synoptic to death. I believe so...

+++

The day I buried it, I promised to never look back. No matter how difficult the struggle was. Ahead of me is a greater war -- a tug of thoughts, a battle of wills. The future remains certainly uncertain. The adversary has eight arms to cripple. There is no other choice but to rid of weights, put down unnecessary packages and sacrifice ideals which could integrate to a cloudy survival. Every percentage of sureness is tantamount to triumph, and must be encouraged, even if it means separation.

The way everyone looks at me is less important. Who are they to evaluate and pass judgment? Months from now, they will eat their tongues. They will succumb to shame. For the moment, I will pretend not to hear. I will pretend not to see. I will pretend not to understand. Nothing can hurt me.

And I ask again, how do you know if it makes a difference? Perhaps the best answer is, when you do not ask yourself why.

10 comments:

  1. Dinedead... dinedeadma ang mga miron na kung makapang husga lang. tama yan joe. Nothing can hurt you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need a talk, you can always be on my passenger's seat, Joe. I'm sure you know that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe, I'm sure you know what matters is what you tell yourself. All the puns aside, I wish you well and I hope you return soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wife of Walt Disney was once asked about the chaos that has stirred up a week before she appeared on the media : She just said this : oh, I don't know, I cannot remember anything in the past. If I may, it's a part of growing maturely.

    Life is a battleground. Life is an arena, you have to win, you have to survive to live. Keep the trouble coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Joe: aww.. *hugs* it's ok lil bro. just shake it off on focus on more important things.. ayt?

    kaya mo yan! it's just mind over matter.. you don't mind, and they don't matter.. haha.. :P

    p.s. ang sweet lang ni james.. hihihi..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hugs gb! you can do it! good vibes at prayers lang katapat nyan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tama yan, other's opinion about you are lesser important.

    Please be well.

    And oh, please come back soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moonleaf nalang ulit Brad, lemme know when you want me to drop by XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe... I have an i dont care attitude when it comes to everything.

    sometimes, living life that way is better.

    you're way stronger than you thought you are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehe... I have an i dont care attitude when it comes to everything.

    sometimes, living life that way is better.

    you're way stronger than you thought you are. :)

    ReplyDelete

so... what's your take on it?

Unquote Joe

Most of the time, tact is not for the intelligent. It takes a great deal of 'being there' to realize that something else is going on.
+++
Albeit Greatness speaks of an effort-filled voyage, the shortest trail en route is the way down.

The Tweet-ter

Follow me @green_breaker

Cohorts


Popular Posts