This post is not very timely (please, masamang damo ako, matagal pa akong mamamatay) but I made this because I knew a friend's friend na may taning na at a young age. Well, it is sad news indeed. I cannot believe kasi he's young, on the early twenties.
I formulated this list since Sunday and I haven't added up anything yet. The list of the things that I'd want to accomplish before I leave this earth.
- ice skate in Antarctica
- witness the Aurora Borealis/ Aurora Australis
- cross the Atlantic with a Carnival cruise ship
- sky dive
- to finish an autobiography
- climb Mt. Apo's peak
- shop at Beverly Hills
- dine in executive restaurants in Spain, France and Italy
- have a blonde fling
- to play a song with the accompaniment of the golden harp
- touch the surface of the Mona Lisa
- take a picture of me in front of an Arabic palace (which is impossible)
- to pilot an Air Force plane
- go to the tombs of Shakespeare, Aristotle, William Marrion Branham and Albert Einstein
- see at least one of the 7 wonders of the Ancient World
- take the trans-Siberian train
- meet Jennifer Garner
- play the piano with Yiruma
- have a son
- try the wonders of Accupuncture
- watch an Olympic or a World Cup game.
- cross a portion of the Bermuda Triangle
- drive a Pagani or Ferrari at racing speed
- eat the most expensive chocolate or drink the most expensive red wine.
- stay for three days in the Presidential suite of Dusit Thani Hotel in Pattaya, Thailand
- spend a day at the Harry Potter Theme Park
I might add up some things pag may naisip pa ako.