11.17.2011 | 07:59

Sigh

Kung gusto mo ako, sabihin mo sa akin hindi yung sa kaibigan mo pa ko malalaman. It sucks, you know! Gusto din kita eh. Ayoko sa lahat yung torpe. Tsk.

+++

Sorry if I can't bloghop much, there's something that I need for the advancement of my professional career. Stress Drilon much! At pasensya na if I'm soo malandi these days, I just feel horny ewan ko ba! When all I must do is shut off these hormones. Hay. I'm learning to control this but its not gonna be fast, right?

+++

I found a shelter on Twitter, as they say it's a microblogging site. Dun na lang siguro muna ako aktib-aktiban. For the mean time, I'll take an indefinite break on writing long posts muna..

I'll catch you somewhere guys :)

17 comments:

  1. oh. that's sad to hear....

    ReplyDelete
  2. bakit ano ganap sa kabuhayan mo ngayon?hehehe! goodluck kung anuman yan!

    at tama kitakitz nalang sa twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're young. Your hormones normally shoot beyond the roof at that age.

    ReplyDelete
  4. eh ikaw? giingnan ba nimo siya nga gusto nimo siya?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aral muna....hahaha ubusin mo na yang init mo para makapagconcentrate kana :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck sa exams gb! glad I'm following you on chwiter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. will follow you now on twitter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. first time ko dito at ganitong pagpapaalam post ang nadatnan ko LOL followhan na lang tayo sa Chwirrer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay na ang malando kesa mag nanakaw Green. Cheers, we are on thesame shoe. hahahaha.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks guys! Nakakagulat naman ang mga blogging celebrities na napadpad sa post kong ito. Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. just read some of ur posts... very interesting, sana my mga susunod pa =] goodluck

    ReplyDelete

so... what's your take on it?

Unquote Joe

Most of the time, tact is not for the intelligent. It takes a great deal of 'being there' to realize that something else is going on.
+++
Albeit Greatness speaks of an effort-filled voyage, the shortest trail en route is the way down.

The Tweet-ter

Follow me @green_breaker

Cohorts


Popular Posts